笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Monday, June 29, 2009

五代同堂小聚

It's Uni application ending time and holiday, so it's also the best time to gather the small circle of special people to a lunch gathering. If not once work/school started or the the project attachment begin, then it will be really difficult to gather them together for a meal.

1st generation winner CY is graduating soon from NUS Chemistry in 5 weeks time. Thanks to her, her juniors are enjoying the fruits to inspiring the movement. She is now also seriously considering to be a inspector madam in the police force. Hopefully can can cancel some of my parking fines in the future years. :)

2nd generation winner Cow girl also entering her last year in Psychology, er I mean Materials Eng in NTU. She will be starting her final year project soon and with a preferred partner and seemingly easy project on the plate, looks like she will be having a relative enjoyable final year in NTU. No wonder she have the mood to sing K so often nowadays.

3rd generation winner CX is mugging hard at CBE NTU. She is also the 1st student in CPT who won the scholarship in CBE. So far her hard work is paying off and just about meeting the scholarship requirements. But I guess she is very safe now as she just have to carry a pen knife to school and NTU will not dare to mention any thing about the minimum GPA issue.

The new addition to the circle this year is XY. She is entering NTU CBC soon. (4 winners and in 4 different courses, quite diversified group actually). Also the first Singaporean too. She is also in my Specialty Chem class so membership does have its advantages :). Hopefully the Ca ion tablets she sold me will improve my immuenity and fence off the H1N1 flue bugs.

Hopefully, all 4 of them can join me in the GT2010 to Penang/Langkawi :)

After lunch, as we are leaving the resturant, cow girl is asking the title of my blog. The was she counted: 1st / 2nd/ 3rd / 4th generation...and blur blurly ask me : only 4 generations what, how come 五代同堂??


我懒洋洋的瞪了她一眼, 骂了道:“死没良心的,难道我就不是人吗?”
According to CX's word : I am now the great graet great grandfather!!

P.S. CY : next year hope you can start handling a cheque back to your juinor!! Finally after years of waiting, maybe the financial cycle will start to roll properly and will lessen my load.
全靠你了--!! OK?? :)

4 Comments:

  • Haiz..

    1) My name is Liting(Cowgirl is juz my nickname)
    2)My course is MSE not psychology(Xin yi pls remember that!!!)

    Sir..not fair. U din intro the rest 'specially'. U only do such thing to me.

    By Anonymous LT, at Monday, June 29, 2009 9:59:00 PM  

  • ok ok Sir. Next year will start handling cheque already. by then maybe you have to call me madam and i call you sir lol!

    CY

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 29, 2009 10:33:00 PM  

  • to LT: so simple...they are not as special as you mah? happy now??

    to CY : YES MADAM!! Hopefully u don't catch me later as Ah long. hehe.

    By Blogger 鸿图, at Monday, June 29, 2009 11:29:00 PM  

  • hahaha cant wait for graduation too hehe..1 more yr to go~ >_< Hope I can join the GT2010 too..

    By Anonymous Hua, at Sunday, July 05, 2009 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home