笑傲江湖 (削凹浆糊?) 2006

Thursday, May 18, 2006

DnD for Class of '03

I was asked to write about DnD...

But what else can I say...

It was a fantastic night where everyone was so happy and excited and thoroughly entertained . Each and every face was filled with wide grin. Don't think anyone left the hall unsatisfied.

Many thanks again to the organising committee. The event was at one stage critically unwell...and they have performed a mini miracle in the last few weeks to turn things around. It will be a proud feeling that they carry with them for a long long time.

Poor BeeBee ...

The hottest babe contest prize which she worked very hard for was eventually "taken" away from her...it is worth nothing ... but means something to her. Has anyone saw the bright red rectangular prize?

I also cursed at myself that my camera was without the memory card. Too rush to try not to be too late...To rub salt into my wound, Master Luda told me at 12 midnight on the way home : "What dun u tell me earlier...got a spare 2GB card in my PDA."

I also realised I actually eaten very little...I was very very hungry when I reached home. Too busy chatting and taking pictures and having fun I guess.

Many thanks also to the very sporting participants of the various MTV shoots/games. Some told me that they are extremely worried for YL during her Indian Dance. But in the end she was dancing so happily upon the encore part and enjoying herself on stage...many of us were surprised.

Kevin's "OooooH...Yeah!!!!" also sent us wild.

Also, have discussed and decided that we all should send our photos / videos to BeeBee to compile and burn into a DVD. Intend to re-distribute to various people during graduation day...so please act fast and do not delay...ok?

While MSN chatting with some, discovered that they are actually practising the Hokkian tongue twister...I actually don't know the full version and have to check around...than came up with my own expanded version...

wa ga li gong

li mai ga ba lang gong

a si li ga ba lang gong

mai gong si wa ga li gong

si li ga gi luang gong, o peh gong

a se ni ga ba lang gong

si wa ga li gong

wa si mi ma mai ga li gong


Tried the Mandarin version and even the cantonese version...not as fun as the above.

Don't understand? Go ask Siew Geok ba...she is my Hokkian teacher. hahaha.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home